Monday, July 8, 2013

Violet is 7!

Violet's big day started with a party in her room!  While the kids slept, we filled her room with balloons so she would awake to fun.  In reality it just bred confusion, but I got I kick out of it!
I made her a "7" shirt, but since she has only worn it on her actual birthday day and never again, maybe she is getting too old for the that tradition?  Too bad, I plan on making her one (and having her wear it!) forever!!

We had her party at a neighborhood art studio called One Strange Bird, and I have to say they did a fantastic job.  The kids all made a painting on canvas and then created the most deluxe masks I have seen from a birthday party (this is a pretty popular activity).


Violet is growing up to be such an amazing little girl!  I am proud to be her mom and I hope she has a big life!

No comments: