Sunday, January 3, 2010






Even though this picture of the boys was taken a few months ago, they are still cuddling up to each other in the same crib. The moving up next to each other does not wake them up as they are usually close to being on the same schedule. Georgia, while she often starts the day at the same time, goes her own way.


One of the many great things about having another daughter is that I get to revisit some of Violet's cutest little outfits. It may seem shallow, but it really brings me back to when Violet was tiny. Each of her little dresses (V always wore dresses) reminds of the reason I bought it, or the person who gave it to us. It's like having a little fashion time machine. I put in this photo because this is one of my favorites - not because of the great composition (who cut off our heads?). I was going to blame Violet with her burgeoning interest in the camera, but she is clearly visible in the photo. Sorry Ron, you are going to have to take the blame for this one.

No comments: