Friday, September 11, 2009

It's been so long but . . .

We have been a little busy around here.

It seems like every day I think about what new pictures or updates that I'm going to go home and post. However, by the time I get home and Erin and I calm the pack, feed and clean Jack and V, clean up, put big kids to bed, feed and hold babies, that getting on the computer is the last thing on our minds (except for my late night fantasy football ramblings but that's a whole different thing).

Anyway, as you might imagine taking care of my miniature basketball team has consumed our lives for the last 2 months. Here is a video that sums life up for the Payne parents.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ron - This video is so awesome! (wiping tear from corner of eye)It's amazing how much the babies have grown and so cute to see Jack and Violet crashed out with them! Nice work :)

Sharon said...

What an awesome video! So cute and very appropriate lyrics.

Love ya,
Sharon