Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 2, 2009

It is a good thing we took a picture of Erin and I before she headed to her final check-up appointment - a final tune-up before our scheduled delivery on Tuesday July 7. We had a nice parent only weekend planned with two alternatives for Violet and Jack to be watched on the delivery date. The triplets had other plans for us.


The night before her tummy was a little tight but she denied that she was experiencing any "real" contractions. However, at her appointment the doctor said that she was already 6 centimeters dilated and were worried about her going home. So, instead we started scrambling; luckily my sister Sharon was able to make it to our house to watch Jack and Violet.

I raced to the hospital. I made it just in time to say "Hi" and get decked out in my spacesuit before Erin was wheeled to the OR. Did I say wheeled, my mistake, not only did my woman drive herself to her doctor's appointment and walk herself two blocks to the hospital showing up like Rocky, but she walked into the delivery room on two feet.





Before -




And After! I did such a great job. Erin was pretty good to.

No comments: