Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ben Comes Home!

After two weeks in the hospital Ben was ready to come home and Jack and Violet were exciting to see him. Jack had not been able to see the babies at the hospital (he's only 2). Everytime we came home he would ask about the babnies and as I put him to bed he would say "I like my new brothers and sister" "I love Benjamin" I love Georgia" "I love Dashiell" "I want to hold them."

Well, on Thursday July 16 Benjamin was released and Jack got his first look at his new brother and he was excited the whole night.
Violet was excited as well but needed to keep an eye on her grapes,
But once she finished she got one of her own babies and made herself comfortable next to mom where they could both feed their babies. (Violet's "boppie" is an airplane neck pillow).

Everyone smile!

Ben was home for 3 days before he was joined by Dashiell and Georgia. We have to say, based upon that brief experience, that taking care of one child is EASY! I bet those with one will not see it that way but once all three came home we started our sleep derived near future.

No comments: