Friday, April 10, 2009

night wanderer

I think I mentioned in a previous post that Jack was climbing out of his crib. Well a couple of nights ago, after Ron put him to bed, we noticed the light going on and off and Jack talking to himself. After maybe 10 minutes of quiet, Ron went in to turn off the light and this is how he found him. I don't know if he was just exhausted or what because usually he will climb back into his crib to go to sleep. Good think Jack is not a thrasher like Violet (or his mom) or I fear he might have crashed to the floor. I guess he must have just been tired because he did not wake through this photo shoot or when Ron lifted him into bed. Doesn't he look so big?!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TUTU said...

He IS so big. How peaceful he looks! Bet you can't wait for the bunk beds. He'll never stay put!