Friday, July 4, 2008

Just add water


In trying to figure out a way to have a pool at home, several ideas where dismissed. They have included putting one in the kitchen (Ron rejected) and keeping one downstairs to pull out. I think that would work the best but I am concerned that there is just too much glass in our grassy area out front. As often as I go through it there always seems to be more. Putting one on the sidewalk just seems to be a recipe for skinned knees. Violet needs no help in that department - she will be lucky if the one she has heals before the end of summer. Every time it gets close, she breaks it back open and the whole healing process begins anew.

We
nixed the home pool idea (for now) and just let the kids go to town we buckets of water in the kitchen. After using every towel in the house to sop up the mess - I underestimated how much fun pouring water in the floor would be for them. I think it would have been less messy to use the pool!

Oh well, An hour killed and I got to finish my book.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TUTU said...

You are such a wonderfully tolerant mother! Good for you AND your kids