Sunday, June 15, 2008

California dreaming

Click to play
Create your own <span class=slideshow - Powered by Smilebox" src="http://www.smilebox.com/globalImages/blogInstructions/blogLogoSmileboxSmall.gif" width=386>
Make a Smilebox slideshow
This past week the kids and I, poor Ron had to stay home, went to California to visit my sister. Not only does she have a sweet pad a mere block from the beach... She also has a Disneyland hook-up so we all got in free!! It was a great time. Starting with the plane ride, my mom decided she would come with us - what a huge help. We had plenty of tricks up our sleeves. Oh the power of new stickers and a necklace made out of fruit loops. No sooner did we get there and the fun started. The weather was beautiful and therefore we mostly hung out at the beach. The kids love playing in the sand and can spend hours building castles and burying their feet. Violet per her typical MO made new friends while Jack spent most of his time either chasing birds or nursing. I definitely see the lure of Cali.

2 comments:

kristen said...

Looks like you had a blast. I love the slideshow! I'll have to look into that when we go on our next vacay... COOL!

TUTU said...

The slideshow brings back all the special memories...thanks for letting me tag along!